Sunday, January 23, 2011

excitement.

As it turns out, planning a wedding and teaching are pretty exhausting.  It's been a crazy season, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I simply cannot wait for Cori to be my husband.  He continues to amaze me with his kind servant's heart.  Excuse the gushing, but I love this man so stinkin' much. 

And despite the busyness, I love the planning.  (Most of the time.)  I love googling bridesmaid dresses and photographers, love thinking about favors for our guests, shopping for a wedding dress (eee!), and envisioning the day when I become Mrs. Pflugradt.

Speaking of which, my students are adorable.  I told them what my new last name would be once, and I've already had one student come to me in a panic ("Ms. Taylor, I won't be able to remember your new last name!), one little girl write me a note saying she wanted to come to my wedding, and another little girl ask me how to spell Pflugradt.  Yeah, yeah, I'm screwing all chances of these kids learning phonetic spelling, I know.

June 25, 2011... I may not be ready with all the details, but my heart is already there.

3 comments:

  1. Teaching and wedding planning can be very stressful. But the good news is, this last semester will fly by! Enjoy the planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your big day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will all come together before you know it!

    ReplyDelete