Sunday, January 30, 2011

found it.

Yesterday, I bought my wedding dress.

Okay, so in all actuality, my parents bought my wedding dress.  But it's mine.  And I love love love it.  I had found it a couple weeks ago when shopping with Kim and Laura (my roommates and 2 of my bridesmaids) and was pretty sure it was 'the dress'- but I wanted to wait until my mom came in town before making any purchases.  Well, she loved it.

Bonus?  At Yvonne Lafleur's (a wonderful bridal boutique in NOLA) when you buy one of their dresses, you get a champagne party.  So my mom, Kim, Laura, Katie Howe, Katie Schultz and I all got to toast to a beautiful dress, a beautiful wedding, a beautiful marriage (okay, so I think Kim just said, "To Cori and Rebecca!") and I got my first chance to practice not spilling anything on the most expensive (and gorgeous!) piece of clothing I've ever owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment