Friday, June 29, 2012

one.



On Monday, Cori and I hit a milestone- one year of marriage!  Our big celebration is the vacation we're getting ready to take- holler, cruise!- but we did a few things on Monday to mark the special day.




In the morning, I spent hours and hours making Cori a delicious, nutritious breakfast... and by that, I mean that I took cinnamon rolls out of the can and put them in the oven.

SO sweet- so many precious people sent us anniversary cards!

After work, we went out to dinner at a restaurant we've been hearing about since we moved here-the Columbia.  It was AMAZING!  Here's Cori with his half of our appetizer, delicious crab cakes!



Cori got mahi mahi and I ordered the lobster cannelloni.  Both were absolutely wonderful!

Our waiter brought us 'anniversary flan' and sang to us.  We also got to watch flamenco dancers!

:)



flowers and a poem from my sweet husband


I'm so thankful for this past year with my sweet husband.  Here's to many more!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Hope ya'll have fun on your cruise, can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete