Friday, April 13, 2012

a few new touches...

So, I recognize that this isn't the most thrilling of posts, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of our home.  Back in the late summer/early fall when we'd first settled in, I posted an album on facebook with pictures, but we've made some additions since then.  

Our bed!  I love the pictures above our bed.  When we first moved in, I spent some time figuring out  what to put on the walls.  We have wedding pictures on top of our dresser (we'll see those pictures in a minute) and I didn't want to overdo it, BUT I liked the idea of having some pictures with personal meaning.  The middle picture is one of our engagement photos, taken by my talented (former) roommate Laura.  We're in the middle of it, but it's primarily of a beautiful bridge and lake in City Park in NOLA.  Then on either side are pictures from our wedding (thank you, Rebekah Hoyt!) of flowers with our rings on them.  Again- beautiful flowers, beautiful scenery, but a perfect touch.  I love it!

Our Puong chair and mirror
I love these!  I found them at a Bealls outlet- so random, I never  go in there- but I love them.  I mean, obvi- fleur de lis- and they're perfect for hanging my necklaces.

Our dresser with wedding pictures: us dancing at our reception (LOVE this one!), our families, us!, our bridal party, and us running out.  Again, thank you, Rebekah Hoyt!

fun paintings!


Come visit us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment