Saturday, April 14, 2012

post-wedding photo shoot.

We had the best time taking pictures after the wedding!  We were kind of obsessed with being able to ride around on golf-carts and I was amused by how much Katherine, Kim, and Laura were determined to be able to drive their own.  As for me, I was content to just sit back and let my husband drive me around. :)


my parents, me, my husband, and my brother

my WHOLE family! Taylors and Pflugradts :)

my new family- Cori's parents and his brother, Casey

adorable flower girls! Carly and Ellie

haha, so much to love about this picture... but my favorite part is definitely that Laura lost her bouquet...

SO thankful for these precious friends who have walked through life with us.

Please note- everyone else is smiling and laughing... and then there's Adam, Cori's best man, who looks like he's going to vomit.

favorite head-kisser.





LOVE!

such a happy day!  the smile was impossible to wipe off my face.

Pretty much some of my favorite people on the planet. 

AMAZING!  I have no idea what is going on here, but I love it.  What is my husband doing?!

So, I think our photographer's instructions (to the guys) were to look manly... and I was confused as to whether or not that pertained to me.  So funny.


Last but not least will be a post with pictures and memories from our reception.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO great seeing all of your beautiful pictures and remembering your special day! :)

    I tagged you in my post today if you want to check it out! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete