Monday, March 12, 2012

beach love.

March has arrived, and with it, the impending promise that winter is gone for good and spring and summer are just around the corner.  Cori and I spent our first few months here trying to adjust to the transitions and soak up marriage and only made it to the beach once, but I promised myself that once it got warm again (not that it ever got too cold this winter!) I would be at the beach every chance I got.


Well, yesterday I found myself with a free afternoon and decided to take advantage of it.  Since it was just me, I didn't want to go far, so I found a little beach less than 10 minutes from where I was running errands- probably 20 minutes from my house.  It was small and a bit crowded, but this Virginia girl was just amazed that the BEACH could be so close.  I spent 2 hours there, reading, journaling, and listening to music.  The perfect Sunday afternoon!


Oh beach, I love you so!

Not my best self-portrait, but you get the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment