Friday, March 30, 2012

the moments before

Humor me here.  I know you might not be interested in seeing pictures of me putting on a dress, but that's what you're getting today!

Ashland First Baptist Church, where we got married

My wedding shoes and bouquet!  Even though you couldn't see my shoes under my dress, they made for fun pictures.

the sanctuary and my dress

Okay, I LOVE this picture because I feel like everything about it is so the man I fell in love with.  Cori, being a boy- meaning he didn't have to get his hair and make-up done- had some extra time before our ceremony.  So no big deal, here he is, just a couple hours before he walks down the aisle, playing the piano in cargo shorts and a white undershirt.

Sweet Laura- roommate, bridesmaid... and a HUGE help!  Laura is a photographer so she knows what to expect with weddings- she even had her own little emergency preparation kit.  She also did my make-up, a job she didn't know she'd be doing but did wonderfully!

mother of the bride :)

love!

This is one of my favorite little details!  My friend Jenny had her initials-to-be stitched into her wedding dress as her something blue.  I LOVED the idea and a sweet friend from church embroidered this for us.
Next up- a few pre-wedding pictures of me in my dress, Cori with his groomsmen and me with my bridesmaids!

1 comment: