Sunday, February 19, 2012

my current obsession

So excited that these are coming in the mail in the next 5 to 7 business days...









I've been obsessing over getting a pair of TOM's for a little while now, and I absolutely fell in love with this pair.  Of course, I fell in love with the shoes that are out of stock, so thus commenced a search for another store that did actually had them.  Finally, I had success, and a surf shop all the way in Oregon is sending these puppies my way.  I can't wait!  I've had some hesitation about whether or not I'm a TOM's shoes kind of girl, but after all I hear about how comfortable and amazing they are, I've decided to find out. :)



3 comments:

  1. I saw these at Nordstrom last weekend and was so close to buying them! Too funny, I think they are really cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny! I definitely called the Short Pump Nordstrom's today to see if they had them. I would have had my mom get them and mail them to me- like I said, I was obsessed! But they were all out!

      Delete
  2. I have this pair with the blue bottoms!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete