Sunday, February 5, 2012

super bowl twenty-twelve.

Cori and I watched the Superbowl at our neighbors' house tonight.  It was low-key and fun; none of us were super invested in either team, but we decided to pull for the Giants.  Cori had predicted they would win in a (free) poll at his work, and I like the Manning family, primarily because Archie Manning lives in New Orleans and used to play for the Saints way-back-when.  So, we were happy with the end results, but also happy just to watch the commercials and be entertained by 4-year-old Jude's ramblings.  I learned that he has a new bike (he got it for Christmas and I've heard about this at least a 100 times), the back of his mom's phone is really cool (still not sure why), and he's going to Dinosaur World on Tuesday (not actually true).  Seriously, this kid is adorably hilarious.


Commercials were pretty good, although it seemed like they primarily revolved around cars and Budweiser.  I was definitely a fan of the Ferris Bueller commercial, but it's no surprise that my favorite commercial was this one...




I know, I know... I'm obsessed with all things Saints.  But it was so very sad that we didn't make it to the Superbowl this year, so I was thrilled to still get to see my buddy Drew tonight.  Alright, alright, football season is over, so I'll shut up about dem boys.  But one more thing... I just have to put it out there- next year, the Super Bowl is in the Superdome.  The Saints are all over that one, just you wait and see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment