Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day...



My sweet husband sent me flowers!  Tulips are my favorite, and I felt so special having them delivered to me at work.


 Aren't they beautiful?


 Yum!  Our Valentine's Day dinner was delcious.  Pork Marsala, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, and bacon-wrapped asparagus.  I'd never done the whole bacon-wrapped thing myself, but it seemed like the fancy touch our meal needed, so I went for it!  I think we'll have to do some tweaking as far as how to cook them, but for a first attempt they turned out great.


 Pear Woodchuck is a great addition to any meal!


And for dessert?  Chocolate eclairs from Publix!

Cori was so wonderful about making me feel especially loved- he left me post-it notes in my car, my jacket, and even in my pbj sandwich!  (In the bag- not the actual sandwich!)  After dinner, we cuddled up with a movie- Chaos Theory with Ryan Reynolds.  It wasn't the greatest movie, but getting some quality time with Cori was what it was all about.  I'm so thankful for this day with my husband! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! And I love that you used the tray I made you!! Yay for a great first married Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm so glad you had such a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete